A new sprinkler system is a BIG decision for any homeowner. It should be regarded as an investment and various options must be weighed and factored into your decision. Here are some things to think about:
- Are water restrictions in your area tight? Consider using DRIP for flowerbeds.
- Do you have any pots that need irrigating?
- Do you have plans to change the size of your flowerbeds?
- Is your foundation troubled? Consider a foundation DRIP line.
- Do you want the ability to hand water in your yard? Consider a hose adaptor.